Top-up with the ETN App in July for the chance to win a share of $2,500 in ETN
Guess what, in the coming months there are going to be some incredible new features hitting the ETN App! There isn’t a release date just yet, but in anticipation of this Electroneum Ltd. has donated a total of $2,500 for a July prize draw! Fifty prizes, each worth $50 in ETN, are up for grabs to anyone who completes a top-up within the ETN App during the month of July.
To enter this prize draw, all you need to do is top-up yours or someone else’s mobile airtime or data, or electricity, using the ETN App. Upon completion of a top-up, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw to win one of fifty prizes worth $50 in ETN.
The more top-ups you complete, the more chances you have of winning a prize! Maybe you have a friend or family member that could benefit from a top-up? Or maybe there’s someone on Social Media who you wanted to treat with a top-up?
This all counts as it’s the individual who completes the top-up that gets entered into the prize draw, not the recipient of the top-up. So why not go ahead and do something nice for someone this month! You have until 11:59pm BST on 31 July to enter.
GOOD LUCK! 🍀
Terms & Conditions
- Upon completing your entry you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- To enter you must complete one or more top-ups via the ETN App. A top-up may include any of the services provided within the ETN App, which include mobile airtime and data, or electricity. There is no minimum or maximum top-up value required for entry into the prize draw. Each top-up counts as one entry — i.e. two top-ups equals two entries, three top-ups equals three entries, and so on. There is no maximum number of entries.
- The opening date for entries is 12:01am GMT on 1stJuly 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm GMT on 31stJuly 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid and will not be included in the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, interruption, site failure, technical malfunction, human error, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process by 14thAugust 2021 (“Draw Date”).
- There will be 50 prizes given away to Winners, each worth $50 in ETN. The number of ETN sent to Winners will be determined with reference to the ETN/USD exchange Close rate on CoinMarketCap on the calendar day prior to the date of transfer.
- The winners will be notified by email before 31stAugust 2021.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners via the ETN wallet address they made the winning transaction with, within 1 month of the prize draw ending, as outlined at condition 7 above. The winners, may be named, tagged or otherwise identified on social media and our promotional materials. The winners can object to this by contacting us as set out in condition 12.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The winners will need to comply with any conditions imposed by the Supplier of the prize as set out in condition 10 below.
- The prizes, which are being donated by Electroneum Ltd. are supplied by Red Cube Marketing Ltd. (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the ETN wallet addresses of the prize winners (as soon as all national and local lockdown conditions permit) to anyone who writes to Red Cube Marketing Ltd, Lyndean House, 30–34 Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DZ UK (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If you are one of the winners and you object to your name set out in condition 8 being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [email protected] In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, including if there are insufficient responses to the survey.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You hereby grant the Promoter (which shall include all its group and affiliate companies) a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, unrestricted licence to use any information that you provide in the giveaway, for any purpose the Promoter in its discretion deems fit.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Red Cube Marketing Ltd. of Lyndean House, 30–34 Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DZ UK.