Why We Love Our Fathers Day Quotes
With father’s day just around the corner, we have gathered some of the most wonderful fathers day quotes for you to share with our dads. You can share these fathers day quotes all year long; it doesn’t only have to be on fathers day.
1) Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you.
2) My life is like a comic book because whenever I am in trouble, I am always saved by a hero called SUPERDAD. I love you.
3) You hug me even when I am wrong; you pat me on the back even when I fail. You smile at me even when I lie; you forgive me even when I curse. If there is anything in life that keeps me going… it’s you, dad.
4) I may detest your advice, abhor your suggestions and loathe your opinions. But that doesn’t stop me from loving the man behind them all… dad, I love you.
5) No matter how old my daddy becomes, he will always be the first man who held me up in his arms and cuddled me as if I was the queen of the world. I love you daddy.
6) Dad, I will never find out how you manage to love me despite all the pain I have given you. Sometimes I feel that my brutal lies and hurtful curses don’t deserve the selfless love of an affectionate dad like you. I love you dad.
7) I will never understand the kind of love you have for me… the kind that makes you want to give me a hug while I am giving you my mood swings. I love you dad.
8) A man who can singlehandedly raise his children, pay the mortgage and make an honest buck is a hero in my books any day. I love you dad.
9) My daddy is a magnet who has pulled me away from the worst and close to the best of what life has to offer. I love you.
10) Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you daddy.
11) If I was given a chance to start all over again, there are a lot of things I’d change about my life except one thing… my dad, who’s been there for me through it all. Love you.
12) You brought me every single toy that I wanted when I was young. I hope I can return the favor when I grow up by achieving every single goal that you always wanted me to. I love you.
13) I want to be the most amazing child in the world because the most amazing father in the world deserves nothing less than that. I love you.
14) My love for you is like a freeway during peak hour. It is plagued by the traffic of my teeny tantrums and stoplights of my moody outburst. But at the end of the day it leads straight to just one destination — your heart. I love you daddy.
15) I am going to write a letter to Facebook to put a HUG button on your profile so I can hug you anytime I want. I love you daddy