The First Hatchings Begin…
The Four Moons of Eggies World
The larger three moons of Eggies World orbit clockwise and at similar speeds meaning that they frequently grace the night sky at the same time. There is, however, a fourth, smaller moon, irregular in shape it runs counter to the others. It is said that when all four appear together some truly extraordinary things happen in Eggies World.
Only under the cover of darkness would Professor Eggies dare to venture back to the Lab Ship, always holding his breath momentarily to listen for the sounds of the bazooka that often seemed to infect the night since he had fled. Tonight was perfect as the clouds moved and swirled around the moons, obscuring their usual luminous glow. Bit by bit, part by part, he had removed the equipment and chemicals that he would need to set up a new EGG machine in his makeshift camp.
Impossibly the original EGG machine on the Lab Ship had escaped critical damage during Zooka’s rampage and, on the third night after the Professor had left, it had mysteriously started working again. Unhatched EGGs lay carefully stacked on the cold lab tiles behind an access panel which had been loosened, almost as if someone, or something, had hidden them to keep them safe from harm. Conflicted, the Professor left the newly created EGGs undisturbed, the memory of the wounded monsters still fresh in his mind. Maybe it was best to never let the EGGs hatch, to just destroy them all, drop them in the Lava River or freeze them in the Ice Caves?
The Corporation Arrives
The sounds of the Vassal Corporation’s ships landing a week later shook the trees and the very ground upon which they stood. The Scientists were the first to disembark, flanked either side by the security forces who were so feared on Earth. Then came five suited figures, their importance made clear from the way the others stood aside to make a path for them. Stern expressions graced all of their faces, save for one, a taller woman with hollowed out cheekbones. She wore the look of a hunter, scanning the horizon for her prey. Her nostrils flared momentarily, and The Professor froze where he was hiding in the undergrowth, convinced that she had somehow caught his scent on the gentle afternoon breeze.
There he lay till darkness hung thickly in the air, falling in and out of sleep, anger rising within him again. Maybe he did not know what to do with the EGGs on the Lab Ship but there was no way he was going to let the Corporation get their hands on them. As if sensing his thoughts, Vapour started to inch forward, a grey cloud, barely visible against the night sky followed him. Placing the adapted Lab mask over his face, The Professor followed slowly behind, temporarily immune to Vapour’s power.
All around them the Corporation’s employees lay; on floors, on makeshift beds, one even curled up on the lab bench and all the while Vapour’s grey mist acting like a warm blanket upon each of them. Fortunately, they had not discovered the newly made EGGs and, after a few trips back and forth, The Professor had managed to retrieve them all. Even the occasional bump had not disturbed those sleeping, rendered unconscious by Vapour, the only clue that anything had happened would be the mysterious, persistent headache they would all feel upon waking.
Faced with their potential destruction The Professor had rescued the EGGs without thinking but looking at the pile before him it was clear he would need help. He could barely look after himself and Vapour, there was no way he could raise these monsters too.
It was decided…
The Professor adapted the emergency beacon to reach as far as Earth and other distant planets. He would call for help, for like-minded people who wanted to be a part of this brave, new World. For carers, for battlers, for traders and for collectors. All would be welcome but only the most worthy would succeed.
And so, it begins, Welcome to Eggies World…
Find Details About Open Beta Below…
Tips and Tricks on How to get the best from Open Beta
- Purchase an EGG from Eggies World: https://eggies.world/
- Create a new Tron wallet for each EGG you have. This will make playing the game quicker and easier. Transfer your EGG into it.
(If you choose to hold more than one EGG in your wallet the game will recognise the first one you transfer in)
- Think of a Monster Name. If you have more than one, you might want to consider naming your Wallet after the Monster.
- In your new wallet — Consider Freezing some TRX, Loading up with spending TRX and Send the tokens you’d like to try feeding to your Monster
- If you have a HEARTPACK, send your LoveHearts (trc 20) Tron Tokens too.
- Have some way of keeping record of the tokens your monster likes and dislikes.
- In order to play Open Beta you will need an Open Beta Code. These are being distributed in the Eggies World Telegram channel as, and when, slots become available. https://t.me/Eggiesworld
- Use the code to access the game and then log in with the PK (Private Key) to the Tron wallet you created in Step 2.
- Meet Your EGG! You will need to feed your EGG Tron Tokens and once it is happy enough it will hatch into a Monster.
- Explore the game. Get to know your Monster. Try feeding different tokens. Work your way up the Leaderboard. Poison those above you. Enjoy. Welcome to Eggies World.
Open Beta FAQ
What Does Open Beta mean?
- The game is still in the testing phase and there will be bugs
What if I find a bug?
- First try to reload the application/game to see if that fixes it
- Report Bugs and Glitches on Telegram to:
(Please be precise and friendly…even if the bug is annoying)
When is Open Beta?
- It is planned for 28th Feb (Euro time) but Tron have just announced an update for then which could delay things
Do I have to enter my PK?
- We do not store keys on our server. We take the first 12 characters of your key (client side), SHA256 (client side) and apply another encryption on it (server side). This converts the 12 characters into something no one can figure out what it was before
Should I use Open Beta or wait for Official Launch?
- That is up to you. If you think you will be easily frustrated by being part of the development phase you may wish to wait for the official launch.
When is the Official Launch?
- This cannot be determined until we establish how smoothly Open Beta is going.
What is Coming Next?
— Currently the game is in the early stages and mainly about feeding and getting to know your Monster. However, there are plans to introduce a Monster Marketplace, Battling, Items and other updates. The game will constantly evolve and change, thank you for being here at the start of the journey.
Eggies World is a new game based on the Tron Blockchain
Want to Know More?
Open Beta Launches: End Feb 2019
Eggies.world How to Guide: Coming Zoon