The benefits of working with a virtual business suport…
VirtuBiz can enhance your business and save using your permanent resources on routine tasks. You can even gain from our use of more specialised knowledge and skills to enable us to improve the logistics within your organisation.
What type of businesses work with Virtual Assistants?
All types of businesses are using virtual business support now rather than hiring a full-time staff. This is largely to avoid the headache of hiring more employees. It enables your business to remain lean and efficient.
What to look for when contracting with Virtual Business Support
To work effectively with Virtual Business Support you need to ensure they offer the correct skills and techniques needed to be able to deliver the correct tasks and output for your needs. At VirtuBiz we pride ourselves on providing a agile service to adapt to you specific business needs. However you need to be confident that we can provide:
- People skills: We need to be able to relate to you and to your staff. If you have a poor communicator or difficult personality, the working relationship will not work. VirtuBiz will work with you to ensure complete understanding of the personalities in your business to be successful in fulfilling your business needs.
- Client Care Skills: VirtuBiz will manage your emails and communicate with clients over the telephone as an integral part of you team.
- Administrative Skills: A strong background in business ensures we can provide any support you require and lassie with all of your stakeholders.
- Social Media Skills: Social Media is important VirtuBiz Support will work with you to ensure you run a professional and well timed social medial marketing campaign.
How can Virtual Business Support add real value to your business
- Virtual Business Support reduce your employees costs. Independent contractors mean you don’t need to even think about payroll taxes, holiday pay, sick days, pensions or employee benefits such as health care.
- Virtual Business Support work around your schedule to provide you service whenever you need it. You could think of them as your ‘on-call’ go to person. No need to hire part time employees and hope you have enough work to keep them busy for the hours they work. With a virtual support you only pay for time spent on, being home based when required work can be done outside normal business hours.
- Virtual assistants take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for because you’re too busy growing your business and wearing all the others hats you have to wear: sales and marketing manager, CEO, strategic planner, etc.
- There’s no need for an actual office if you don’t need one or work from home.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- Virtual Business Support can offer you skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn.
Still reading…how can VirtuBiz work with you to enhance your business, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org