Legal Documents

I found this blog which has some useful information about the legal side of starting a photographic business. We need to write up a contact to ensure that both we and our clients get what we’re entitled to, we also need to make up some invoices using our logo. This website also refers to the use of a W9 form but this is something only needed in America. The British equivalent is to do with HMRC that we would not need to obtain until our business is more substantial.

We also need to write up and sign a basic partnership agreement.