Tick? pt II
This is the second (and possibly a bit more morose) part of my list of 30 things I’ve ‘achieved’.
16. Been hit by a car whilst on my bike. Tick.
17. Worn someone else’s (clean) pants. Tick.
18. Talked openly about having bipolar, which took 6 years to do. Tick.
19. Broke two ribs falling off a boat in Capri (with champagne bottle in hand). Tick.
20. Wrote a novel. Tick.
21. Had several brain scans (yes I have a brain, I’ve seen it). Tick.
22. Told someone a secret I was trusted with. Felt terrible for it. Tick.
23. Told a ‘boss’ to fuck off. Tick.
24. Laughed at my own joke loudly in a VERY quiet room. Tick.
25. Bought a Chang beer (tie dye) vest in Thailand. Tick.
26. Had an undercut (around the Thailand era too). Tick.
27. Got wedged in a tube gate more times than I can count. Tick.
28. Eaten chicken when I was vegetarian. Tick
29. Wore this ensemble (in 2012 for Glamour Magazine):
The final point:
I wanted this one to be a semi-serious//sickeningly positive sign off. But I’ll be damned if I can think of a single thing. So perhaps another thing I’ve ‘achieved’ is to be OK with my imperfections. So here’s to knowing a little more about how things work. Here’s to ‘dirty 30’ and here’s to whatever that may bring.