nvestments still didn…is wife or kids came home with a new store’s shopping bag, he was researching the hell out of them. Here’s the thing though, most of his investments still didn’t pan out. 80% went to crap. It’s just that the other 20% were home runs, 10x, or 100x run ups. You can apply the same principals to ICOs.