5 SIGNS YOU’VE GOTTEN BAD INTERNET MARKETING ADVICE by: Edward Kundahl
We all follow the wrong advice sometimes. Whether it’s in our businesses or our personal lives, each of us has been guilty of ignoring common sense, not knowing all the facts, or believing in something simply because we wanted it to be true. Or, in other cases we can simply be misled by others who aren’t as professional or informed as we think they are, even when they mean well.
1. Your website looks terrible or out of date.
2. Your pages don’t read like they were written by actual humans.
3. You have stopped picking up new social media followers or email newsletter subscribers.
4. Your Internet marketing plan hasn’t changed in months or years.
5. You have stopped getting the results you were accustomed to.