BODY WEIGHT TRAINING
Body Weight Training is one of the most powerful assets in the Yoga for Athletes Series.
Body Weight Exercise:
Use only bodyweight for resistance.
- Numerous joints and muscles engage on its movement.
- Provides complete stimulus of the musculature.
- Enhances body control.
Bodyweight training provides a phenomenal feedback to your body and brain and leads you to high level performance as you:
- Rise your neuromuscular activation.
- Synthesise and lay down more muscle tissue.
- Gain faster stretch-shortening cycle of muscles.
- Alternate effectively from one exercise to another.
- Enhance coordination between muscles.
- Increase your strength and power.
- Increase your bone mass.
- Boost your efficiency in strength, endurance, flexibility, jumping and sprinting.
Body weight training is an extremely effective strength gain and performance improvement.
View more about Yoga in Sports at: