Parse to Exapption!
Parse, one of the most popular back-end as a service providers, announced to wind down their services on January 28th, 2016 and completely retire after a year-long period ending on January 28th, 2017.
Parse released Parse Server, an open-source Parse API server which lets you run most of the Parse API from your own Node.js server temporarily until January 28th, 2017. For long term implementation of push services with mobile analytics for your app you need to use another service. This is where Exapption comes into play.
Exapption saves you from the hassle of starting all over and gets you back on track within no time. Android, iOS and Web SDKs are provided with technical support to make the integration a breeze along with a full fledged Dashboard to manage the following:
- Mobile Notifications for iOS & Android.
- Web Notifications for Chrome & Firefox browsers.
- Analytics; Capture views, events and actions to segment and target your users effectively.
- Campaigns; Create, Schedule and Track Campaigns with predefined filters.
- Crash Reporting; Real-time app crash reporting with in-depth detail.
- Feedback; Receive and respond to user feedback instantaneously.