The 10 stages of your first pug meetup
Pugs are amazing creatures that come with a lot of responsibility.
Every pug owner, secretly wants this:
But because you can’t have it, you go to pug meetups.
There’s something about seeing your pug run around with their kind:
- Understanding at once why it is called a grumble
- The look from bypassers (and your pride)
- The reverse sneeze talk as an ice-breaker
- Realising pug owners are shy
- And some very, very weird
- Shit, I forgot my bottle of water (and be pointed at as newbie)
- Where’s he gone?
- The hesitation (should I have chosen a pug cross? Nah)
- It sinks in (that your pug is the cutest)
- The walk home: I wonder if my pug needs a little sibling…
Best dog ever.
P.S. Owning a pug is a lot of responsibility. Don’t get one without being 100% of what it entails. Ping me anytime for information.
P.S.2 Ramon says hi!