Due to very sudden changes in the market and strengthened state and legal regulation in different jurisdictions, FinShi Capital informs you of the following facts:
• Up until October 6, 2019 the fund will be working privately. It means that in order to avoid unforeseen consequences we will not be revealing any information about the work of the fund or its investments to the public.
• You can request information about the fund’s current investment portfolio via its official e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Unfortunately, the Investor’s Personal Account will not be restored. All transactions with FINS tokens will be done manually by the fund’s technical specialists after the obligatory user verification.
• There will be no buyout of FINS tokens prior to October 6, 2019.
• According to the set plan, the team will focus on selecting promising startups and maintaining active work with portfolio companies.
• In order to avoid distribution of unreliable and false information about the fund’s work, we have decided to stick to only one official source of information — our website www.finshi.capital
Please be careful, any other sources are not official and might contain unreliable information.
• The fund’s actions are not against the official White Paper (published on the website).