HEALTH BENEFITS OF MORINGA
Moringa is used for ; ;
It also help in the following;
- Increases body’s immune system
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Delivers anti-inflammatory support
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Arthritis and other joint pain (Rheumatism)
- “Tired Blood” (Anemia)
- Stomach and Intestinal ulcers
- Intestinal spasms;
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones
- Fluid retention
- Thyroid disorders
- Bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections.
- Increases energy
- Stomach pain
- Provides natural anti-aging benefits
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Heightens mental clarity
ALL 9 ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
Arginine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
9 ADDITIONAL AMINO ACIDS
Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
OTHER BENEFICIAL NUTRIENTS
Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3, 6, 9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Vitamin A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folate (Folic Acid), Biotin, and more
Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
Moringa seems to help protect cells from damage.
The seed cake remaining after oil extraction is used as a fertilizer and also to purify well water and to remove salt from seawater.
So Moringa is very useful in numerous ways and it is a bliss for especially cancer patients.