James Beard Awards Giveaway — Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Rezzie Inc. d/b/a Flavour, a Delaware corporation. The Promoter is holding a contest (the Competition). Below are the terms and conditions of the Competition (the Terms).
2. Employees of the Promoter or any of their family members are ineligible for the Competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
4. The Competition will run from April 8, 2015 until April 13, 2015 at 12amEST. After April 13, 2015 at 12amEST no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
5. The Promoter shall bear no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the Competition are as follows:
· To participate, Competition entrants must have downloaded the Flavour app and registered an account on the app by logging in through either email or Facebook in the tab marked “Access”
· Participants must share the Flavour app from the mobile device with other individuals known to them
· The winner will be determined by the Promoter who will identify the participant who, as a result of sharing the Flavour app, has generated the highest number of referred installations during the period beginning on April 8 and ending on April 13 at 12amEST
· In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected at random by Promoter and / or its agents
· The winner will be contacted by email or social media on April 13, 2015
· The winner will also be identified and announced on various social media platforms
7. The Promoter expects to award the winner with two tickets to the James Beard Awards Gala on May 4, 2015, two nights at the Dana Hotel and Spa in Chicago for the nights of May 3 and May 4, and round trip airfare to Chicago from anywhere in the continental United States. The Promoter will choose the airline and the route. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any flight delays or cancelations resulting from changes made by third parties (such as the airlines, the Dana Hotel and Spa or the James Beard Foundation).
8. By entering this contest, you agree to receive email communications from our partners and sponsors, Hotel Tonight (www.hoteltonight.com) and Spoon University (www.spoonuniversity.com) (the Sponsors).
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter on Promoter’s social media platforms and website (http://getflavour.com).
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, without notice.
11. The winner will be contacted on Monday, April 13; winner will also be announced and published on social media platforms. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by Saturday, April 18, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and award the entrant with the next most referred installations.
12. The Promoter will act in accordance with these Terms; all discretionary decisions relating to the Competition will be final and made at the Promoter’s sole discretion; no correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and any entrant into the Competition.
13. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms.
14. The Competition and these Terms will be governed by the law of the State of New York.
16. Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the James Beard Foundation, nor is it sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform.