Flipkart Big Billion Days Contest — Save The Date
Terms & Conditions
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. This Contest is being conducted on the ‘Big Billion Days 2016 event Facebook page’ (https://www.facebook.com/events/1784933485053143/) (“Facebook Page”) operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) wherein the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) has an opportunity to participate in the Flipkart Big Billion Days Contest 1 — Save The Date (“Contest”), subject to the terms of the Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
1. The Contest shall begin from 14:00 hours on 22nd September, 2016 till 23:55 hours on 23rd September, 2016 (“Contest Period”).
2. To participate You must to do/ fulfill the following:
a. Age must be 18 years or above;
b. Must have a valid Facebook account and log into the same;
c. Join Our Facebook Page;
d. Capture a screenshot of the schedule of Big Billion Days 2016 which may be made available on the Facebook Page; and,
e. Post the said screenshot on the Facebook Page and get your friends to like it.
3. The first 50 (fifty) Participants with the most number of likes on their respective post will qualify to the list of winners (“Winners”).
4. In the event of a tie between two or more eligible Participants with the same number of likes, the Participant with the same number of likes, but earlier in time, shall be adjudged the Winner.
5. The Winners will be announced on 20th October, 2016 on the Facebook Page. We will also be confirming the winning post by commenting on the respective posts and requesting the Winners to share their respective email addresses in the said comments.
6. The Winners will win Gift Cards (“GC”) worth Rs. 2 000.00 (two thousand only) each and details of the same will be sent to the email addresses shared the Winners on or before 30th November, 2016.
7. Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. The Contest does not require the Participant to make any purchases and there are no other conditions of entry, except the ones mentioned hereinabove.
8. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
1. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
2. Flipkart reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
3. This Contest prize shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart.
4. This is a limited period offer.
5. This Contest is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Participant shall be 18 years.
6. Flipkart reserves the right to determine the Winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this Policy. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
7. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the discretion of Sponsor/Flipkart.
8. Flipkart reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant / Winner that tampers or attempts to violate the Policy.
9. Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
10. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
11. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.
12. This Contest is not applicable to Participants residing in the State of Tamil Nadu.
13. The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.