#FlipkartBig10Sale Fastest Finger First Contest T&C
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this offer, namely, ‘Fastest Finger First’ (“Offer”), the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”); and
- The Offer will commence at 00:00 hours on May 17, 2017 and end at 23:59 hours on May 18, 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- To participate in the Offer You must do/ fulfill the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same; and
- Shop for product/s worth Rs. 500 or above on the Platform (excluding Flipkart Gifts Cards) in any hour starting from 00:00 hours on May 17, 2017 (each, “Offer Hour”) during the Offer Period.
- In terms of this Offer, the first 10 Participants who fulfil the above the above conditions in an Offer Hour during the Offer Period (“Winner/s”) will receive a Flipkart Gift Card (“GC”) worth Rs. 500 (“Prize”).
- If You are a Winner in any Offer Hour, then Your purchases during the remainder of the Offer Period at the sole discretion of Flipkart, will not qualify for determination of Winners under the Offer. In other words, You will qualify as a Winner in not more than one Offer Hour for the purposes of this Offer during the Offer Period.
- The Winners for all the Offer Hours in each day of the Offer Period will be announced on the Platform within 12 hours of the end of the corresponding day. Winners will also receive an email to their email address registered with the Platform confirming the same.
- The details of the GC will be sent to the registered email id of the Winners on or before June 30, 2017.
- You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
- Winners who cancel the purchase basis which he/ she has been determined as the Winner, will no longer be eligible to claim the Prize.
- In the event of a tie, the Participant with the higher purchase shall be determined as a Winner.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Offer is valid only in India.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Offer, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offe
- Flipkart reserves the right to determine the winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Offer shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Flipkart.
- Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Offer.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by sellers on the Platform and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the sellers.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the sellers.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- This Offer is not applicable for the customers from the State of Tamil Nadu.
- The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.\