T&C for Flipkart Big10 Sneak Peek Contest
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Contest is being conducted on Flipkart Facebook https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ (“Facebook”) & Twitter Page https://www.twitter.com/flipkart/ (“Twitter Page”) https://www.instagram.com/flipkart/ (“Instagram Page”), Flipkart website www.flipkart.com and app (“Platforms”) owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd. (“Flipkart”) wherein the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) has an opportunity to participate in the Contest, subject to the terms of the Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
Flipkart Internet Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Flipkart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is conducting the #FlipkartBig10SneakPeek (Contest) on the Facebook, Twitter Page, YOutube & Instagram Page. The Contest will begin from 18:00 hours on 12th May to 23:59 hours on 13th May, 2017 (Contest Period). Upon fulfilling the eligibility criteria stated below, one winner shall be eligible to win an Apple ipad and thirty winners shall be eligible to win Gift Card’s worth INR 1000 (one thousand only).
Eligibility and Disqualification:
To participate in the Contest the Participant is required to do the following during the Contest Period:
- Participants should have a valid social profile atleast 6 months before the contest date.
- Participants should have a registered Flipkart account ID.
- Facebook: Like Flipkart. To participate on comment on the contest post with all the offers and the answer to the question “Why are you waiting for the Big10 Sale?” using the hashtag #FlipkartBig10SneakPeek. Contest Post
2. Twitter: Follow Flipkart on Twitter and RT the contest tweets. To participate, reply with entries tagging @Flipkart and using the contest hashtag #FlipkartBig10SneakPeek
3. Instagram: Follow Flipkart on Instagram and ‘Like’ the contest post. To participate reply in the comments on the Instagram contest post using the hashtag #FlipkartBig10SneakPeek
4. YouTube: To participate reply in the comments on the video post using the hashtag #FlipkartBig10SneakPeek
5. Use the hashtag ##FlipkartBig10SneakPeek & mention Flipkart in all your entries
6. Contest starts on 12th May at 18:00 hrs and ends at 23:59 hrs on 13th May 2017
7. 30 participants with the correct answers and best answers selected by a panel will get eGVs worth INR 1000/- each.
8. In the event of a tie between two or more eligible winners with the same time, the number of likes, the Participant with the same number of RTs, but earlier in time, shall be adjudged the winner.
9. Winners will be announced by 15th June 2017 on Flipkart’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ on the Flipkart page on Twitter www.twitter.com/flipkart/ and www.instagram.com/Flipkart page (Winners).
10. Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. The Contest does not require the Participant to make any purchases and there are no other conditions of entry, except the ones mentioned herein.
11. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
12. Contest is open for shoppers of Big10Sale between 14th to 18th only.
Redemption of the Prizes:
To claim the iPad the winner will be given the product link to buy the iPad at Re 1. The link will be sent to the email id shared by the Winner/s by 30th June 2017. The winner will have 2 days to make the purchase and claim the prize.
To claim the Gift Card, Winners must send their registered email ids to Flipkart via a direct message. The Gift Card codes shall be sent to the email id shared by the Winner/s by 30th June 2017.
You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
1. Flipkart reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
2. This Contest prize shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart.
3. This is a limited period offer.
4. This Contest is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Participant shall be 18 years.
5. Flipkart reserves the right to determine the Winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this Policy. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
6. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the discretion of Sponsor/Flipkart.
7. Flipkart reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant / Winner that tampers or attempts to violate the Policy.
8. Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
9. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
10. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.
11. This Contest is not applicable for the Participants from the State of Tamil Nadu.
12. The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.