Yoga weekend in Idyllic Brittany 12th to 14th May
There can be few things more relaxing that a yoga weekend break set in the beautiful Brittany countryside.
Even better when it’s hosted in a charming 17th Century farm house near the villages of Plurien and Erquy, with yoga classes guided by internationally renowned Yoga teacher Donna Hartnett, tailored to everyone’s requirements, from beginner to the highly experienced.
True relaxation in this region also needs to include the fine local cuisine, local cider tasting, wine tasting, and even oyster tasting, but the yoga is the key, with four one-and-a-half yoga sessions spaced out over the weekend.
You’ll have free time to enjoy the fabulous local area, with it’s breathtaking beaches and cliff-top views, and the variety of activities, horse-riding or golf perhaps, which can all be pre-booked..
The weekend will include:
- Transfer pick up from and to Dinard airport
- Four yoga classes with Donna Hartnett
- All food and drink for the weekend (All dietary requirements can be catered for)
- Local Cider tasting, wine tasting, and Oyster tasting.
- Courtesy mini bus transfers around the local area during the weekend.
Getting there and away:
Coming from the UK, Ryanair fly from London Stansted and from East Midlands to Dinard:
Flights from London Stansted, leaving on Friday 12th May at 12.30, arriving Dinard at 14.45.
Return Dinard to London Stansted on Sunday 14th May at 14.45 arriving London Stansted at 14.55.
Flights from East Midlands leaving on Thursday 11th (no flight on Friday) at 14.10 arriving Dinard at 16.25.
Return Sunday 14th May at 18.20 arriving 18.35.
All transfers from the airport are included, no additional cost for the extra night if arriving from East Midlands. If arriving by ferry from the UK, Portsmouth to St. Malo is the closest point, with about a 50 minute drive along the coast from St. Malo.
The weekend will start with a light lunch on Friday, followed by an early evening Yoga session from 5pm until 6.30pm
- Aperitif will be served at 8pm followed by dinner and local Cider tasting.
- The Saturday morning yoga class will from 9am until 10.30am, followed by bunch. A light breakfast will be available from 7.30am
- There will be free time in the afternoon to explore the local area, or other activities like golf and horse riding can be arranged.
- Courtesy mini bus service will be available for transportation.
- The Saturday evening yoga class will be from 5pm until 6.30pm.
- At 8pm there will be a pre dinner wine tasting, and for those who like oysters, a sample of 5 different types of local oysters.
- Sunday morning the yoga class start at 10am until 11.30am, followed by lunch.
- Light breakfast will be available from 7.30am.
- Transfers back to the airport after lunch.
The cost of the weekend is £450 per person for a room with single occupancy, and £350 per person if sharing a double or twin room.
One room is available with 3 single beds at £300 per person.
These prices include 4 one and a half hour yoga classes with Donna Hartnett, airport transfers, courtesy minibus to visit the local area, and all food and beverage for the weekend.
If you would like more information please contact Richard Fox by email firstname.lastname@example.org