Welcome to FranConnection’16 — A Letter From Our CEO
Since joining FranConnect, I have had the pleasure of meeting with many of you in person. It was important for me to have a strong understanding as to what drives your business and how FranConnect can continue to be both an innovative software provider and a strategic partner. Therefore, in the interest of strengthening our partnership, I am excited to personally invite you and your team to our customer conference, FranConnection’16.
We believe this will be the most productive and valuable conference you will participate in this year. We wanted to create a forum where we can have candid and open interactions with you about your changing business requirements and how we can help you enhance the success of your brand. Secondly, we wanted to provide the opportunity for you to engage with leaders not just in franchising, but also thought leaders in innovation, entrepreneurship, and finance who are eager to engage with you on these important topics.
It is all happening at FranConnection’16. We hope you will be able to participate. And, if you register before April 22, you will receive $200 off the normal registration fee.
The agenda is packed with high impact sessions as summarized below:
- Opening day keynote sessions with Professor Robert Wolcott, distinguished professor from Kellogg School of Management, and Bryon Stephens, COO and President of Marco’s Pizza.
- Candid interviews with your franchise peers who have participated in the show Undercover Boss — find out what happens behind the scenes and how it has impacted their business.
- Private equity panel where you can learn about what the large influence PE firms have on the franchising — come ask the hard questions of experts from some of the most active firms at our panel of the pros.
- Product experts will be available in an “Ask the Experts” area — dig into the product, share your insights, and find out something new about FranConnect’s products (both new and existing).
- Fun evening networking sessions to support connecting with old friends and making new ones — Grace’s Mandarin the first night followed by Bobby McKey’s, a dueling piano bar, the second night.
It will be my sincere pleasure to host you this year. Please visit the FranConnection’16 website or contact Tracey Moon, VP of Marketing, and her team about securing your seats. If you have multiple people that would like to attend, please contact Tracey and she will work out the specifics.
Chief Executive Officer