All You Need to Know About Illegal Immigration
If you are about to file a visa application for the U.S., then make sure that you are well aware of the immigration laws of the USCIS. Immigration laws are extremely strict and specific and if you fail to follow them, there is a high chance that you will end up getting banned from entering the U.S. If you violate any laws and regulations put forward by the USCIS, your case will be handled as an illegal immigration case. However, if you opt for immigration services , you can rest assure that your immigration application will not be termed as illegal immigration.
Who are illegal immigrants?
Getting into the U.S. and becoming a permanent resident is not an easy job. If you enter the U.S. illegally, you will not only be deported, you will also face a permanent ban from entering the States. Immigration services are helpful in preparing immigrants for their visa process. Their services include helping immigrants avoid mistakes in their visa application and abiding by the laws of the USCIS. The immigration lawyers also help people understand the circumstances that occur from illegal immigration.
So, what makes a person an illegal immigrant?
- If you overstay in the U.S. after the expiry of your visa permit.
- If you enter the U.S. illegally or by fooling the USCIS.
- If you conduct a fraud to get approved for visa or green card (for example, faking a marriage)
- If you mention false information in your visa application.
- If you violate any laws during your visit to the U.S.
- If you fail to follow the citizenship regulations and laws.
- If you hire illegal immigrant.
Whether you violate the USCIS laws on purpose or accidentally, you will come under the category of illegal immigrants. To avoid errors in your application, make sure you opt for immigration services.
What happens when you violate the laws?
The USCIS takes immigration very seriously. That’s why if a person is termed as an illegal immigrant, he or she becomes a red flag. The consequences of illegal immigration can keep you from entering the U.S. ever again. Moreover, an illegal immigrant faces the following penalties:
- Deportation from the U.S.
- Denial of the visa application.
- Ban from entering the U.S.
- Denial from obtaining civic rights and privileges.
- Ban from applying for the U.S. visa again.
- Hefty charges for conducting a fraud or crime that violates the laws.
Illegal immigration penalties can also affect a permanent U.S. resident who tries to violate the laws of USCIS. Moreover, you may be subject to penalties and charge if you hire a criminal immigration attorney or immigration service agency. That’s why you need to opt for trustable immigration services that not only guide you throughout the process, but also help you avoid making mistakes that may lead to an illegal immigration case.
Get immigration help from a certified immigration lawyer and increase your chances at getting approved for visa.
If you need more information about immigration services, please contact us at 888–635–6409. Our goal at Freedom Immigration is to provide honest immigration services. Our immigration analyst specialize in visas, asylum, citizenship, green cards, deportations, waivers, paroles, tax id, naturalization, immigration interview, and citizenship test.
Originally published at freedomimmigrationusa.com.