- Thanks for your time, Mr. Developer.
- It’s a pleasure to meet with you.
- No doubt it’s Angular 2.0…
Phone’s ringing. Developer answers the call. “Yes, mom, I will. Can’t talk, will call you later.”
- So, what we spoke about?
- What is the best 2016 JS framework in your opinion?
- Right. It’s certainly React.js. It’s damn good and efficient.
- You said it’s Angular 2.0 before the call.
- No, of course I didn’t.
- Yes, you did. Here are my notes.
- Nope. That’s a lie. I know what I said. I mean it. The best framework out there currently is rx.js. Period. It’s solid and you can’t find better one at the moment.