UX Designer | Apprentice Beatmaker | Training Photographer
The obvious place designers go when trying to calculate the bottom line is to ask the question, If I change the design, how much more income could we generate? But there’s another way design can help: reducing the costs.
But the reality is: workshops are just a way to kick things off.
Workshops can be a smart way of kickstarting 10% of that work. But they can’t be an excuse for neglecting the other 90%.