Tourists have memorable holiday experience with Adventure Tour of Uganda
The flamboyant country of Uganda is earning huge popularity amongst travelers for its picturesque landscapes and adventurous safari trips. Some of the famous African national parks are located in Uganda and these serve as home of several endangered wildlife species. Ranging from rainforest to the amazing Bwindi forests, travelers can enjoy several adventurous vacations. The safari holidays offer the tourists an unforgettable experience and they can enjoy their closeness with lush green beauty and extensive wildlife.
Uganda is a land of scenic splendor, unparalleled wildlife and rich cultures. The spectacular view of rich flora and fauna makes this country a favourite holiday destination for nature enthusiasts, wildlife photographers and adventurers. Different safari holiday packages are available for Uganda trip, which are specially designed to suit the varied requirements and budgets of travelers. The reputed tour operators offer safari holiday packages at affordable prices to the tourists. Such travel packages are available for individual and groups.
Best activities that travelers love to enjoy in Uganda:
There are a plethora of adventure holiday activities that can be enjoyed during the Uganda trip. Here is a complete list of interesting activities that visitors can enjoy during their vacation:
- Cultural tours — Uganda is a land of rich cultural heritage and tourists love to explore the stunning cultural destinations like palace, church, and tomb. Uganda cultural trip entails visit to some of the world famous cultural, religious and historical sites that are located at different parts of the country. Some of the popular cultural destinations include Karambi Tombs in Fort Portal, Wamala Tombs, Naggalabi Buddo Coronation Site, Nkokonjeru Tombs in Kakiika, and Baker’s Fort in Patiko.
- River rafting — One of the adventurous activity that travelers can enjoy during the trip is the river rafting. The longest river of the world, the Nile flows through the country and travelers can get indulged in river cruising.
- Kayaking — The enthralling experience of kayaking can be enjoyed on the Nile River especially on the Bujagali Falls in Jinja.
- Forest walks — To explore the wilderness of the majestic country tourists can enjoy forest walks at Maramagambo, Mabira, Mpanga, Kibale and Bwindi Forests. During their expedition they can get glimpse of beautiful creatures like birds, insects, large mammals, and butterflies.
- Gorilla Tracking — Tracking mountain gorillas at equatorial forest of Bwindi offer memorable experience to the adventure seekers. The captivating activity allows travelers to visit the isolated forests and explore the wild creature closely. Mountain Gorilla tracking in Uganda is one of the prime attractions for tourists. The endangered species are found in the popular forests of Bwindi impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
- Mountain climbing — People addicted to mountain climbing can also visit Rwenzori Ranges, which allows them to enjoy the trekking safari.
- Birding — Uganda is ranked amongst the topmost world destination for bird watchers. Every year thousands of migrating birds flock in the spots including the rare shy shoebill stork.
- Fishing — Tourists also enjoy the sport of fishing that is carried across river Nile, Lake Victoria and the Ssese Islands.