GXChain Projects Progress Report Nov 18th — Nov 24th
• Finishes development and test of TrustNode Staking mechanism.
• Finishes update function of GXChain smart contract.
• Optimizes witness_node.
• Optimizes technical documents of GXChain smart contract.
GXChain Improvement Proposals (GXIPs)
We want more developers to participate in the development of GXChain ecosystem, this program encourages developers and fans in the community to use “issue” method for initiating the discussion regarding any improvement of the GXChain project. More information about this program please visit: https://github.com.gxchain/gxips
You can also use typescript to compose GXChain smart contract, using this link: https://github.com/gxchain/gxips/issues/1
• Optimizes voting function for GXChain TrustNodes Election.
• Optimizes bugs in websocket
Smart contract IDE
• Adds main net nodes.
• Upgrades websocket.
• New release: https://github.com/gxchain/gxchain-alpha/releases/tag/v0.0.5
• Gscatter forked from the open source project “scatter”, which is the wallet plug-in for the Chrome Browser, our first version supports voting in the GXChain, transfer, and using smart contracts.
• Finishes signProvider.
• Transfer function under development.
Operations and Branding
• Minqiang Huang, Founder and CEO of GXChain, attend TokenClub and illustrate the details for GXChain TrustNode election.
• We are undergoing a GXC rebranding, to date, we finished name change of the main net wallet, blockchain explorer and Blockcity. Also, crypto exchanges like Huobi, Dragonex have finished the GXC name change, we will notify you once more updates that have been done.
• We are glad to have one more US ambassador from Harvard University.
• We announced the list for institutions who participated in the GXChain TrustNodes election, will keep you posted.
• We are thrilled to announce that GXChain opened another branch in Boston, MA.
• GXChain is collaborating with Stony brooks University Business School to establish blockchain laboratory.
• GXChain was build collaboration with World Blockchain Forum, the forum has great influence in the blockchain industry.
• GXChain team members were invited to “Money 20/20 Global Fintech Conference” and networking with other colleagues and peers in the Fintech industry.
• Certik announced to participate in the GXChain TrustNodes competition. Certik https://certik.org/ is a formal verification framework to mathematically prove that smart contracts and blockchain ecosystems are bug-free and hacker-resistant.
Block Explorer: block.gxb.io/#/
GXC Trading platforms: https://medium.com/@gongxinbao/marketplace-to-trade-gxs-march-20th-2018-f27926110824