GXChain Projects Progress Report Nov 2nd— Nov 9th
• GXChain main net successfully upgraded, with GXS changed to GXC.
• Supports smart contract upgrade.
• Adds compile and packaging functions under centos7 environment.
• Optimizes technical documents, codes, and bug fixes.
• Launches lucky chest campaign.
• Adds health data management.
• Finishes development of passphrase function.
Mobile Wallet and Blockchain Explorer
• Optimizes compatibility for the GXChain main net upgrades.
• Adds voting API.
• Adds query account API.
• Adds smart contract API.
• Adds command line instructions.
• Adds examples for related APIs.
Operations and Branding
• We are glad to introduce Yayun Fan, CEO of Prophet project, to act as COO of GXChain, she will in charge of globalization and commercialization of the project.
• Currently, 264 Mini-Apps are developing based on GXChain, including 84 of them are under review by our developers.
• November 6th, we released “Instruction and tutorial of TrustNode election”, containing procedures, methods, terms, and FAQ.
• Minqiang Huang, Founder and CEO of GXChain was interviewed by huoxing24.com, he introduced the history of GXChain Capital and its investment strategies.
• Blockchain startup Tuple has partnered with GXChain to build a blockchain based peer-to-peer marketplace that will allow both corporations and individuals to exchange their data and control their digital identity.
• GXChain(GXC) is listed at INDODAX, which is the largest exchange in Indonesia. Moreover, GXChain attended the Indocomtech Block Community Conference, hold by INDODAX and TOKENEMY. We shared several app commercialization examples on GXChain, as well as current globalization status.
• GXChain was invited to HUAWEI Developer Day at Hangzhou and exchange currently development insights with other developers.
• GXChain was invited to closed-door technical meetup, hold by OKEX and shared our ideas and thoughts with other blockchain projects operators.
GXChain Virtual Machine: is the environment for GXChain smart contracts, the first version will support EOS smart contract based on WebAssembly.
Data Exchange Service(DES): is a service for data exchange, based on GXChain. DES support smart contract, which supports tri-party agreement for bookkeeping, and a peer to peer data exchange protocol based on IPFS.
Blockchain as a Service(BaaS): encapsulation a lot blockchain system API to provide simple and handy service.
GXChain BaaS: Smart contract services on GXChain, including triple-entry bookkeeping, data storage, and proof of existence, which could apply for copyright registration, electronic proof of existence, etc. This technology combines the advantages of data storage capability of IPFS and high-throughput capability of GXChain.
Blockcity Pay: supports all cryptocurrency in Blockcity as a payment for services.
Block Explorer: block.gxb.io/#/
GXC Trading platforms: https://medium.com/@gongxinbao/marketplace-to-trade-gxs-march-20th-2018-f27926110824