Install R and RStudio on Mac
- Download R from the following link: http://cran.us.r-project.org/.
2. Click on Download R for (Mac) OS X. Click on Download R-3.5.1.pkg (or a newer version) or you use the following direct link: R-3.5.1.pkg.
3. Install R. Leave all default settings in the installation options.
4. (optional) Install XQuartz by clicking on the link and download and install the dmg file.
5. Download RStudio Desktop for mac from the RStudio Website. Next, scroll down and click on the highlighted link in red (or a newer version). You can also directly download it here: RStudio 1.0.153 — Mac OS X 10.6+ (64-bit) . Choose default installation options.