Louis Tang — ex-Group Finance Director at Noble Group (Fortune 250 company) Joins Us
We are extremely honoured to have Mr. Louis Tang to be our Financial and investment Committee Advisor. He was the Chief Accounting Officer and Group Financial Controller of Noble Group ( was a Fortune 250 company).
“I’m pleased to be invited by Galaxy eSolutions to be their committee member. This is a great team with a global vision in a multi billion USD market. I would use my expertise and experience to guide them towards their goal of becoming a market leader in the refurbished economy.”
— Mr. Louis Tang
Mr. Louis Tang’s Profile:
- 1980 Joined KPMG’s audit department
- 1988 Moved to Kerry Group as financial controller of sugar division
- 1989 Seconded to Paris as assistant to deputy managing director of Sucden Kerry, a commodity company within the Kerry Group
- 1991 Relocated back to Hong Kong as group financial controller of Kerry Group’s South Seas Oil and Fats
- 1993 Transferred to SCMP Group Ltd. (previously known as South China Morning Post Holdings Ltd.) as chief financial controller
- 2001 Joined Noble Group Ltd.
- Mr. Louis Tang’s Profile on Bloomberg:
- Articles about Mr. Louis Tang:
Whitelist is now Open and we are holding a 72-hour Client Appreciation Event to purchase your tokens earlier as our whitelisted member. Click to Join now!
● Web: www.galaxy-esolutions.com
● Whitelist: galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/whitelist
● Medium: medium.com/@GalaxyeSolution
● Facebook: facebook.com/Galaxy-e-Solutions-1244602885645627
● Twitter: twitter.com/Galaxye_eSol
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org