ASO 2016 Demystified
In order to make your mobile app work for you, it’s imperative that you invest some time into improving your app’s ranking in the Google Play store and App Store (iTunes). iTunes is the leading app store and has set the standard in app store search engine algorithms to determine the mobile app or game’s relevance to its content. Because of these standards, only the quality apps/games will rise to the top.
When you consider that most people don’t go beyond the first page of their app store page search, your aim is to be in the top 10 app/game search results. Attaining this kind of ranking is hard, but it will bring you leads and, of course, ROI. This alone should give you enough motivation to invest some of your time into App Store Optimization. It actually makes good plain business sense.
- ASO 2016 Demystified — January 11, 2016
- Close-up White Christmas Trivia 2015 — Recognize the Blurry Xmas Pics to Reveal Your Santa Presents — January 7, 2016
- No Steering Wheel? No Problem — January 6, 2016
- Cherry Mobile Cubix Cube LITE will be sold at Lazada PH for only 2,999 — January 6, 2016
- Alcatel Flash 2 + SmartWatch or Powerbank for only ₱ 6,190 — January 6, 2016
- Acer Refines the Videoconferencing Experience with New Chromebox for Meetings — January 5, 2016
- Games, Gadgets, and Gizmos to Buy this New Year (2016) with your Christmas Money — December 31, 2015
- PlayStation 4 Season’s Greeting Pack To Be Released on December 18 — December 14, 2015
- Nonito Donaire vs Cesar Juarez Replay — December 12, 2015
- Online Multiplayer Is Free For All PlayStation 4 Owners This Weekend — December 9, 2015
Originally published at gamesgadgetsgizmos.info.