Seven Reasons Why Tourists Love The Oberoi, Mumbai
Love visiting Mumbai and enjoy the buzz and vibrance of India’s financial hub? You should visit one of the best luxury hotels in Mumbai, The Oberoi, to understand why tourists and business travellers alike love this finest of Mumbai hotels. Here are some reasons why:
- Pride of Marine Drive: The Oberoi occupies pride of place on the Marine Drive and offers spectacular ocean views and the jewel around the city’s neck — the Queen’s Necklace. Who would not enjoy a holiday at the most premium of all Mumbai hotels?
- A suite like none other: The spectacular Presidential Suite is not only a treat to stay in, but also offers unique features. Would you like to train your eyes on the ocean and look far and wide? You must gaze into the brass telescope, which is a speciality of the hotel, one of the top-class luxury hotels in Mumbai.
- Classy all the way: The luxury, decor and ambience at The Oberoi are world-class. Stay in one of the luxury suites and you will understand what sophistication is! Tourists are treated like royalty as they enjoy large beds, silk armchairs, and gaze at wonderful art on the walls.
- Invitation into the world of glamour: With a lobby like the one at The Oberoi, tourists are bound to be fascinated and check themselves in to one of the finest luxury hotels in Mumbai. The awe-inspiring skylight, huge windows, marbled tiles, a calming water body, and, hold your breath, a red piano that will take your breath away!
5. Lip-smacking delights: A fine dining experience at one of the restaurants at The Oberoi, Mumbai, be it a range of delightful dishes at the Italian restaurant called Vetro with the choicest of wines, or a lip-smacking array of dishes at Ziya, the Indian restaurant thought up by world-famous chef, Vineet Bhatia, who brings his Michelin star experience. Of course you could celebrate any occasion by sipping champagne at a special lounge. Still need to know why The Oberoi is one of the best Mumbai hotels?
For more information please visit the Seven Reasons Why Tourists Love The Oberoi, Mumbai