Are you crowdfunding a Fox News host?
Crowdpac CEO Steve Hilton attacks Democrats, immigrants, and unions on Fox News, but makes money off of their supporters via CrowdPAC
Are you putting money into the pockets of a pro-Trump Fox News host? You are if you’re supporting Democratic candidates through a company called Crowdpac.
Crowdpac CEO Steve Hilton regularly launches ugly attacks on Democrats and progressives during his Fox News appearances. His specialties:
1. Attacking our immigrant communities and enthusiastically supporting Donald Trump’s bigoted immigration policies.
2. Attacking unions.
3. Parroting NRA talking points on guns.
Yet as CEO of Crowdpac— a political fundraising platform — Hilton makes money off of Democratic political campaigns. The very candidates and policies he attacks on Fox News are paying him a percentage when they use his platform!
It’s time for Democratic candidates to drop Fox News host Steve Hilton’s company, Crowdpac. Crowdpac CEO Steve Hilton attacks Democratic values almost daily on Fox News.
Crowdpac is a political fundraising platform based in San Francisco. While Crowdpac CEO Steve Hilton derides Democrats on Fox News, he profits from the political campaigns of Democratic candidates who champion immigrant rights, unions, and safety from guns.
Hilton thinks he can play both sides. But it’s not up to him — it’s up to us. Please join me in calling on Democratic candidates to #DropCrowdPAC.
Here’s what you can do:
1. Pledge to boycott Crowdpac. Give directly to your candidates or use a progressive platform like ActBLUE.
2. Ask Democratic candidates to #DropCrowdpac. Use social media, email, or the phone to contact your local Democratic candidates and request that they stop paying your money to Fox News host Steve Hilton’s Crowdpac.
3. Spread the word. Tell your friends, family, and social media networks that Crowdpac’s CEO attacks our values and does not deserve our financial support.
Is it time for Democratic candidates, voters, and donors — in California and across the nation — to #DropCrowdpac? You decide.