Content marketing has been around for over a hundred years. And I bet, it’s not an easy task to create quality content. Content has turned into the next big thing and marketers started to make heaps of content and promote it on all platforms that were available for them.
Presently, it’s the ideal time for content marketing to mature from its age old practices.
To help you to accomplish your goals in the coming years, we’ve gathered some content marketing quotes from leading content marketing experts. Read on to get new insights and to get motivated.
- Content Marketing has become the catalyst that fuels search and social media activity. — Jim Yu
2. Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign. — Jon Buscall
3. Content Marketing is no longer a numbers game. It’s a game of relevance. -Jason Miller
4. Content marketing is like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date. — David Beebe
5. Tools are great, but content marketing success is about the wizard, not the wand. — Jay Baer
6. Real content marketing isn’t repurposed advertising, it is making something worth talking about. — Seth Godin
7. Content marketing is all about telling a compelling story. — Joe Pulizzi
8. Traditional marketing talks at people. Content marketing talks with them. — Doug Kessler
9. Traditional marketing and advertising is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world that you are one. — Robert Rose
10. The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say, ‘This was written specifically for me. — Jamie Turner
11. There are three objectives for content marketing: reach engagement conversion. Define key metrics for each. — Michael Brenner
12. Content Marketing provides 4x the ROI of our traditional marketing spend.” — Julie Fleischer
13. It’s not the best content that wins. It’s the best promoted content that wins.” — Andy Crestodina
14. Content is the reason search began in the first place.” — Lee Odden
15. “Great content is the best sales tool in the world.” — Marcus Sheridan