16 Quotes by Experts You Should Follow for Better Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization is the discussion of the digit world for quite some time now. And we are all looking for the best Conversion Rate Optimization tips that will work its magic on our site.
Here are 16 quotes by experts that you can comply for better CRO.
- “Writing won’t help sell unless it’s a little assertive.” — Neil Patel
2. “A good first impression isn’t just about design, but also how fast that design loads.” — Tommy Walker
3. “You don’t have generic problems, you have specific problems.” — Peep Laja
4. “If the customer has to work for the reward, then they are more likely to appreciate and use that reward.” — Jeremy Smith
5. “Your landing pages aren’t Wikipedia. Stop adding unnecessary links.” — Oli Gardner
6. “Poor load time is the most prevalent mobile optimization issue that I’ve seen. It’s also one of the easiest to resolve.” — Angie Schottmuller
7. “Organic leads convert better, come cheaper, and stay longer than leads generated from advertising.” — Brandon Pindulic
8. “Every aspect of marketing is entirely useless unless it produces conversions.” — Jeremy Smith
9. “If your form is not optimized, and it simply exists, you will eventually hit the wall.” — Piotr Kuzniewicz
10. “Instead of a one-size-fits-all philosophy, create multiple landing pages for the same call to action to suit the user’s preferences.” — Rohan Ayyar
11. “Your customer’s journeys are their stories, NOT funnels.” — Bryan Eisenberg
12. “Conversion rate optimization really isn’t about optimizing web pages — it’s about optimizing decisions — and the page itself is a means to an end but not an end itself.” — Michael Lykke Aagaard
13. “If you don’t listen closely to your most valuable or ideal users and customer, you’re going to have a hard time creating relevant, valuable content.” — Jeff Fuhriman
14. “Removing page elements can be just as effective at increasing conversions as adding or tweaking elements on a page.” — Mona Elesseily
15. “The less barriers to entry you can throw up in the user adoption process, the higher your conversion rate can be.” — Sherice Jacob
16. “Look for the elements that could yield your biggest wins, and test them first: subject line and call to action.” — Kathryn Aragon
These tips are a good starting point for solving conversion rate optimization issues. What is you favorite CRO quote?