It’s big, it’s ambitious, it’s your antidote to burnout, it’s Getahead Festival
Stressed out by your life? Then come down to our festival on 13th June in London. Learn how to get ahead without burning out, plus a load of loud music and great people.
From 6am on June 13th to 6am on June 14th (during London Tech Week) we are celebrating life, while acknowledging the pitfalls of striving for your goals.
But just what can you expect at Getahead?
There’s an overview of the day below, it goes from fitness to startup & career advice to meditation to drum & bass. It’s 24 hours of goodness.
Come for an hour, an afternoon or the whole day! Buy now
Fitness: all day
- 6am — 9am fitness & dance mashup from Soul Sisters & Weaver Bros
- 12.30pm — 2.30pm more Soul Sister fitness classes — come down in your lunch time & work off your morning
- After work work up a sweat with No Kane No Gain from Radio 1Xtra DJ Melody Kane
So get your sports kit washed!
Wellbeing at Work: 9.30am — 6pm
- Michael Acton Smith, CEO of Meditation app Calm gives a talk & Q&A
- Geoff McDonald (ex global head of HR Unilever) hosts a keynote speech
- The Chimp Paradox psychiatrist & startup burnout stories
- The world’s no1 entrepreneurial coaching program Strategic Coach
- Alan Heary, an endurance sports coach flying in from Dublin
- All day massage & meditation
- Live music, standup comedy & more to loosen you up
Music: afternoon & ALL night
- MASSIVE festival-headline acts TBA to celebrate the launch of Mind State Vol 1 — our album featuring new music from The Prodigy, Chase & Status, Sub Focus & many more. Buy now — it’s all for charity!
- Help Musicians UK are our charity partner — see their schedule incl ex Babyshambles Adam Ficek & DJ Ben Pearce
- Live music from BIMM + more
- Desert Island Disco hosted by Santero (including some big names we can’t talk about…)
- SISTER Collective hosted by Carly Wilford, block party vibe
Tech: after work
- TV neuroscientist Dr Jack
- The Tech Off aka the lovechild of TED talks & WWE
- Startup tips through the day (see above)
You dont have to come for the whole 24 hours!
And if it is at all unclear — here’s how to attend our 24 hour festival without burning out!
And follow us on Twitter: @Getahead24