Mobile Strategy, the game changer for enterprises in APAC in 2017
Mobile technology has brought a new platform for organizations to spread their business across the world. Especially IoT(Internet of things) has mainly been established by keeping mobile as a primary source to conduct the business flow. Enterprise Mobility has established a new market in the IT industry since the last decade.
Mobile enterprise is benefiting organizations in many areas — Workforce management, Location based services, Tracking system, and employee satisfaction, since critical data is stored on servers in highly data centers most of the enterprise mobile applications are built with high security. Mobile devices are used for information exchange and update.
A recent survey from “Anywhere Enterprise- a large: U.S. Mobility and Applications Survey” identified that businesses can realize the following advantages from mobile business apps. (Source: Wikipedia)
· Increased field selling time: 28 percent
· Eliminated redundant activities: 27 percent
· Increased win rates: 26 percent
· Reduced sales-call costs: 25 percent
· Increased forecast accuracy: 25 percent
· Decreased administrative time: 24 percent
· Decreased sales cycle: 23 percent