The 10 Minute AdWords Management Workout [Animated Infographic]
You’re pressed for time. You manage teams, come up with marketing strategies, and negotiate with clients. With so much going on, it’s as if there’s no time left for things like AdWords management.
The good news is that it only takes 10 minutes to manage your AdWords PPC effectively. Keep reading to find out how.
AdWords Management to Save Money
You’re not getting much out of your PPC campaigns, and you feel like you’re just throwing money at strategies that aren’t working. Here’s what you can do to manage your AdWords to cut costs:
- Calculate the cost-per-conversion of your keywords, and eliminate any keywords that are costing you too much when compared to the conversions they generate.
- Check out the dates and times during which your ads are performing the worst, and consider reducing, or removing your bids during those periods.
- Begin lowering your bids on active keywords to reduce your cost-per-click.
AdWords Management to Keep Things Steady
Now that you’ve cut costs, you need to make sure things stay that way. The better you’re able to do this, the easier it’ll be to grow your performance. Here are a few tips:
- See which ads are performing the worst in terms of clicks, opens, and conversions so you can stop them for a while.
- Create variations of the top-performing ads, and then compare their performances with the existing ads. This will help you build “champion” ads that yield spectacular results.
- Increase your bids on keywords with low cost-per-conversion, and reduce your bids on those with high cost-per-conversion.
AdWords Management to Grow Your AdWords Account
If your AdWords account is already yielding plenty of ROI, you can steer your focus towards growth. Here are some tips that will help you achieve this goal:
Continue reading this article at http://gifographics.co