Featured Online Wish List: Gifts For Working Moms Who Need a Break
Let’s face it, the holiday season can be stressful. Especially for working moms, who are juggling bake sales, office holiday parties, holiday shopping, and many other activities throughout the season. (Not to mention moving the Elf every night or making Santa’s favorite cookies!)
This year, give the busy mom in your life — whether it’s your best friend, daughter, sister, or wife — a gift that lets her know you appreciate all she does for everyone!
- Monogram Makeup Bag — fill the bag with her favorite sweets, a massage gift card, a paid-for account for the Headspace App, which offers short relaxing meditations, or handmade vouchers for a no-fuss dinner or night on the town.
- Magnetic Whiteboard Calendar — takes the guesswork out of life, each and every month, with a customized calendar that tracks family activities from January to December.
- Asian Wrap Pajamas — breakfast in bed is a lot more comfy in these beautiful pajamas, made with eco-friendly cotton. Pair with the Acorn Wool Lounging Slippers to offer her head-to-toe comfort.
- Plated or Purple Carrot Gift Card — doorstep delivery of wholesome or plant-based ingredients with recipe cards will take the worry of cooking family dinner off her shoulders, whether for one week or all of 2017.
- CityPass — this passport offers a chance to explore local attractions, whether on her own or with friends she hasn’t seen in awhile. (Available in select cities only.)
- Online Yoga Classes — she can stream any class she wants, with an All Yoga or YogaGlo subscription.
- SoulCycle or OrangeTheory classes — does she love to workout? Give her comped classes to try something new that women everywhere swear by, for a great workout and stress reliever.
- Spa & Relaxation Gift Basket — if you can’t remember the last time she had a chance to take a relaxing soak in the tub, a spa gift basket may be just what she needs this year.
HERO TIP: If you want to be absolutely 100% sure you’re getting her something she’ll love, ask her to create her own online wish list using Gift Hero to list items from any site online.
Got something you know a busy mom would love? Tweet us at @gifthero.