Introducing Grandata Social Universe 2.5
Social Universe 2.5 includes an updated user experience and powerful new visualization capabilities.
Grandata is pleased to announce the release of Social Universe 2.5, which provides an enhanced user experience and a variety of improved inference models and visualization capabilities.
Social Universe 2.5 key new capabilities include:
- Audience preview: Save time by visualizing the impact of audience filters prior to creation of new segments.
- Interactive variable finder: Find the perfect variable for every use case with improved variable search and a new comprehensive variable dictionary.
- Enhanced maps: Group and display geographically oriented data and displayed according to different aggregations. Color palette was enhanced to highlight differences.
- Improved multi-language support: Users can now choose a fully localized user experience in Spanish or English.
- Upgraded inference models: Take advantage of new and improved customer acquisition scores, pre-paid and post-paid inference models, and socio-economic indexes for the open market.
To learn more about Social Universe, contact us or visit www.grandata.com.
Originally published at medium.com on August 2, 2017.