Drones, Robots, and Voice
I’ve been eyeballs deep in tech over the past day at Re:MARS. Some initial thoughts on what’s been presented…
- Drones… neat but still 5 years from practicality.
- We’re going to be using much more than words to interact with AI. Emotion and vision are going to be everywhere.
- There’s a crazy space race on and a fight for controlling communication with space.
- The tools to use AI are getting simpler.
- Robots are going to get much better at doing things that are still difficult for them to do today. Think folding laundry, picking apples, or cleaning up the house.
- “Mass customization” is going to make everything a unique experience.