Discovery of the Intelligence Algorithm Will Soon Usher Peace on Earth
The Human Intelligence Protocol Interface (HIPI) is modeled around the Intelligence Algorithm, facilitating multi-user dialog by means of mistake-avoidance and the notion truth-by-default. The application was uploaded to GitHub.com on 7.4.2017, marking a turning point in mankind’s history. The algorithm promises to dramatically improve the lives of everyone on the planet in incredible ways. The transition will take place incrementally and peacefully with intelligent/confident choices made by individuals, not groups, each step of the way. Poverty, war, disease, righteousness, borders, and authority, will be left behind in the Dark Ages, superseded by the Age of Openness. This new world is founded upon duality, plentiful-ism, collaboration, unanimity, mistake-avoidance, and unfettered freedom, just to name a few.
Many will withdraw support from concepts like democracy, rights, leadership, and privileges (ignoring duality for now) as it becomes apparent that all citizens of the world have been raised within varying degrees of captivity. At the same time it will become clear that the answer is always both and many leaders are owed gratitude for granting their public sufficient freedoms to finally break through. This collective awakening could not have happened before the advent of the Internet and the arrival of the Open Source movement. Nor could such ideas flourish in a time or place in which people could be persecuted for merely discussing the prospects of change.
For those who intend to suppress this message or the software, it’s hoped that they will first take the time to use the HIPI, understand what this is all about, then consider letting the process run its natural course. The software is simply a platform for avoiding contradictions which will prove indispensable because it can be said that mistake-avoidance is the most intelligent way to reach goals and realize happiness, whatever that means to a person. Mistakes are often contingent upon other ones and when smart people focus their energy on uprooting them, the tentacles spare few subjects from discussion. It hurts to recognize flaws, untie knots, and rewire beliefs, but it’s something that needs to be done. Our beautiful planet is commonly called a “fallen world” because everyone knows that more of the same will never lead to peace on Earth.
The remainder of this article briefly summarizes important information produced by collaborators of the software thus far. Those who would prefer to continue in “dialog format” can simply jump to the last section titled “Installing the HIPI”.
A Future Based Upon Openness and Collaboration
The human race is stuck on a planet together and it should seem obvious that collaboration offers the best way to solve problems collectively. Sadly, half of the world has been made to believe that competition is the answer, the other half believing in a benevolent leader atop hierarchical command and control. The difference isn’t as great as one might think because within every competing company there’s a military-esque structure just the same. Oddly, to some, the ideology which endorses blatant duplication and waste has proven superior. Tremendous human resources are utilized for marketing and otherwise competing. Laws upon laws compound by government to mediate the war within their borders, fueled by greed for the credits which they create. The communists believed that their streamlined system would easily outpace the disarray of competition. However they failed to account for the incredible ingenuity and overwhelming work ethic that comes from individuals who believe they have a chance of escaping mediocrity.
Communists complain that their ideology was never given a fair chance to work, in pure form. The libertarians lament that utopia would be realized if only capitalism could be allowed to flourish in an environment free of corruption and stifling oversight. Those who dare to suggest that government itself is the problem are quickly discounted as anarchists who are said to endorse organized crime, lawlessness, and vigilantes. What hasn’t been considered, until now, is that when people abandon the use of money and stand united against violence that harmony will ensue. Those who say that’s naïve are guilty of the same. If skeptics are willing to play by the rules of mistake-avoidance, enforced by the HIPI, they’ll be surprised to discover that many of their concerns are easily contradicted.
It has been known since the Industrial Revolution that automation could provide for the masses and so competing plans were devised to keep the public controlled by means of busy-ness. Leaders are aware that they’ll lose their grip on power once citizens stop feeling desperate for paychecks and bank loans. This explains why the family-home has remained on the verge of unattainable throughout the past century, despite exponential price/performance gains in technology. Power is gained through impedance, like waterwheels and toll roads, which is why the supply of mankind’s vital necessities are purposefully restricted. However this could be called a necessary evil, even with great intentions, because nobody knew exactly how to collaborate until now. The Intelligence Algorithm is simple to use, even without a computer, but righteous thinking has kept this miracle at bay throughout the millennia. Capitalism and communism will soon be replaced by a combination of the following two concepts in a moneyless and peaceful society (ignoring duality for now).
Open Source: Many don’t know what “open source” means or understand why people would be willing to work for free. It has already demonstrated its superiority to closed-source/secretive projects in nearly every instance they’ve been allowed to compete. Perhaps more importantly, it confirms that people don’t have to be paid for, or frightened into, working on great ideas. This powerful statement holds true even within in a capitalistic world that’s driven by the fear of insufficient resources. There are Open Source houses, cars, maker-bot-machines, and operating systems in the works. This all became possible once mankind acquired the ability to easily duplicate information and share it without impediments. It’s been shown that people don’t mind donating their time, provided that it’s not spent doing something repetitive.
Open Supply Network: This can be thought of like a dependency management system for Open Source projects. It doesn’t exist yet but it will soon serve as a hub between important endeavors, supplying raw materials and procuring specialized services. Those who produce surpluses will finally have a say in how their value should be utilized. In today’s world people work for causes they’re opposed to and sell their supplies out to “the cloud”, often times to support projects which go against their interest.
Now that humans have figured out how to collaborate, the rate of progress will increase to unthinkable levels. Openness has neither of the crippling problems which its preceding ideologies endured. The human spirit will be liberated from dismal confinement as people collectively remove mistakes on endeavors they’re passionate about. There’s no need to have more than a single project for every dream, provided that customization is capable of meeting everyone’s needs. Leadership is unnecessary because intelligence gives everyone an equal voice through the power of inversion.
Products of the HIPI
People reading this message or hearing about such ideas for the first time will undoubtedly express great skepticism and have many questions. The HIPI and its knowledgebase are prepared to quell any suspicion by means of comprehensive and novel dialog. If that proves insufficient then skeptics are encouraged to discredit such ideas using the provided framework. The HIPI will turn doubters into believers or vice versa, ultimately leading to a common understanding among all committed participants.
The things which the HIPI has revealed so far are nothing short of breathtaking. The software has been used by others to demonstrate its extraordinary capabilities over a wide range of interconnected problems and ideas. Epiphanies have an uncanny way of emerging when collaborators begin looking at a larger picture that’s been inverted to show where the answers are not. The resulting knowledgebase has been cleaned up and released in coordination with the application to catalyze intelligent discussion around matters of vital importance. The Intelligence Algorithm liberates it users from the burden-of-proof because all ideas begin as true/proven. The time has come for skeptics to do their best and find mistakes.
Here are ten non-exhaustive revelations discovered by collaborators of the HIPI before its release, in no particular order. Each of the items below are explained in great detail within the application, encoded in “dialog format”.
- The key to artificial intelligence has been discovered. The Cortical Algorithm will give rise to unimaginably intelligent machines running on tiny codebases, relative to today’s centrally designed systems. (run the HIPI for details)
- Duality has been exposed in all manners of abstract thought, making way for a new era in math, science, and engineering. An inverse side to logic has been hiding under mankind’s nose which is based upon 1-to-1 correspondence, 2-for-1 inversion, and the square/cube. Perfection will be approached, but never reached outside of the imagination, in ways never before imagined. (run the HIPI for details)
- A new understanding has been realized over the way that “value” and “division” are inversely related. The fallacy of money (i.e. division of labor) has been clearly exposed along with the notion of finite supply and global value. Sensible and superior alternatives to money and bartering are presented to help people understand what “fair trade” means from a local/relative perspective. (run the HIPI for details)
- The smartest of people will be liberated from dead-end jobs and will find themselves on a level field with their fellow man. The willing and capable will collectively work to provide every home with personal automation technologies. These will support the 5 essentials which are required for self-sufficiency and independence. Food, water, electricity, shelter, and medicine will be mostly produced onsite, thereby ending what once served as centralized dependency control systems. (run the HIPI for details)
- It will become clear that mankind has unlimited resources and space to support unbounded population growth on a pristine planet and beyond. People will be perceived analogous to neurons and will communicate accordingly. The more that there are, the better it is for the collective. (run the HIPI for details)
- Society will move away from systems based upon rights, laws, and contracts to a new paradigm that rests upon collective and personal contradiction evasion. Countries attempting to stand upon a universal “Bill of Wrongs” would easily expose hypocrisy. Rights give people permission to commit any mistake which stands in their way. (run the HIPI for details)
- Overwhelming evidence of God’s existence has been tied to the nature of consciousness, allowing physicists to perfectly reconcile the micro and macro realms (a.k.a The Theory of Everything). (run the HIPI for details)
- Violent people will be safely managed with biometric technology running on smart-phones. Virtual “black flags” will appear as overlays, with appropriate warnings, when someone’s camera is held up to a crowd or a stranger at the front-door. Peaceful volunteers will arrive to observe and record video when alerted to disputes. (run the HIPI for details)
- Families will soon obtain the tools they need to realize peace and happiness within the home and beyond. The Can’t/Because protocol will be used by children, parents, partners, and others to almost magically resolve disagreements. (run the HIPI for details)
- A new communication strategy, informally called Internet 2.0, describes a network free of central ISP’s and cell-phone towers. Local devices will utilize the best frequencies, once outlawed by authority, to establish a peer-to-peer web of limitless scale and resiliency. It’s also explained why passwords and encryption will largely be nonexistent in a world without a need to steal or spy. (run the HIPI for details)
Like young minds, which are inclined to believe whatever they are first told, all intelligent endeavors begin with truth-by-default. For example, people start out believing that the rocket will make it to the moon and back safely, and then a contradiction process ensues. Provided that all road blocks are cleared, everyone should continue believing that the objective will prove successful.
Only the imagination is capable of being right within the moment. Once that passes, beliefs/decisions invert into memories, all of which exist as contradictions. It’s fundamentally impossible to be right, in a global/permanent sense, because context is capable of flipping any outcome. Therefore the Intelligent Algorithm is founded upon truth-by-default because new statements/memories are closest to the imagination which conceives them.
It can be said that the HIPI creates a game of attrition because the last word wins. It only takes one contradiction to invalidate any belief or objective, regardless of who offers it or what letters it’s comprised of. As destructive as they might be, they are subjected to the same rules. Moreover, as a global collection of contradictions accumulate, across a wide range of topics, the system becomes increasingly intelligent. The HIPI would, for example, help a team of people work on a local knowledgebase which leans towards being globally contradiction-free.
Beliefs are singular in nature whereas contradictions have dual polarity. The former is used to build up ideas while the latter tears them down. Both beliefs and contradictions invert every half-step, meaning entries reciprocate between offense and defense. Here’s an extremely simple example consisting of two contradictions attached to a single belief.
— TRUE = Belief: The Earth revolves around the sun which exists at the center of the solar system.
— — FALSE = (-) You can’t say that the Earth revolves around the Sun
(+) because everyone can clearly see that the Sun sets beneath a stationary horizon.
— — — TRUE = (-) You can’t say that the appearance of an object in motion is not the other way around
(+) because the surroundings appear to be moving when looking sideways on top of a galloping horse.
Determining the validity of ideas using the Can’t/Because protocol is extremely valuable because it leads to unanimous outcomes, even when used without leadership by anonymous collaborators.
Contradictions are mostly hidden from view within the HIPI, they are used to collectively determine what beliefs are allowed to remain. The other half of the software’s power can be found in the way that users navigate a collection of standing beliefs. The Intelligence Algorithm has given rise to a new and improved form of knowledge transfer, one which integrates the element of choice into the way that people consume information. Books have remained the primary form of knowledge-transfer throughout the centuries but they leave some room for improvement.
- Authors have to choose between catering to experts or a broader audience.
- Readers cannot skip pages or chapters for fear that they’ll miss out on something which is needed to comprehend future content.
- They’re not collectively authored. Someone ultimately serves as gatekeeper which incites competition.
The HIPI can later be augmented through plugins which will allow users to access a knowledgebase in various ways. Regardless of format, the reader will convey their choices using one of three commands; Agree, Disagree, and Concede. This gives people the ability to access desired information in the most direct manner. The HIPI currently utilizes “window stacking” to arrange dialogs, here are some possible derivatives.
Interactive Books — Not unlike the traditional form, except that users are expected to agree, disagree, or concede at every interval. For example, “If you agree, jump to page #321, message #1234. If you disagree (or are unsure), continue reading. If you’ve changed your mind and are willing to concede then go back to page #121, message #441.”
Interactive Videos — The knowledgebase can be converted into a collection of short video segments. A HIPI plugin could extract content and relay to artists/actors before automating the assembly of video clips. Ultimately viewers would be required to make a choice following each segment. This can be accomplished with current DVD technology and a remote control, or through buttons/overlays on web-video.
Problems with Current Collaboration Systems
Blogs: Blogs are unstructured which means that there cannot be an unambiguous outcome. Opponents commonly tell each other why they are right which seldom changes anyone’s mind. Great thoughts become buried under pagination and that leads to endless repetition, something which machines are supposed to help with.
Wikis: Wikis commonly incite disputes and the outcomes are determined by moderators behind closed doors. The process for becoming a moderator is often times opaque.
Q&A Websites: Popular question and answer websites commonly utilize mistakes at two opposing extremes, “opinion tallies” and a unilateral response from the question’s author.
- Clearly the democratic approach is flawed for matters of importance because Mission Control doesn’t count votes before pressing the launch button.
- Giving a single person the discretion to determine what “right” means is fair for them, just not everyone else.
The most difficult of contradictions to invalidate are centered on people’s reactions and their willingness and/or ability to share this announcement with peers.
- Apathy: People have largely become dependent and made to believe that “others will handle it” whenever something unusual occurs. What percentage of people will become an activist for the Intelligence Algorithm, or at least be willing to understand the fundamentals? Will it be enough to overcome a critical mass that’s required to “go viral”
- Stubbornness: When people grow attached to personal ideologies they become intolerant to incompatible views, by necessity. Accepting a new belief can invoke an uncomfortable chain reaction because of the way that analogies are dependent upon others, and so on. Radical proposals, such as a heliocentric solar system, the Theory of Relativity, and many others were initially viewed with contempt and required decades of rumination before adoption. It doesn’t have to happen this time around because the Intelligence Algorithm promotes ideas to the top when they are both controversial and not-wrong. A non-subjective way for confirming answers now exists, but unless people are willing to give the framework itself their trust-by-default, it could be relegated to obscurity for a generation. Is mankind ready to let down its guard and accept “not wrong” ideas, or will everyone choose to stay-the-course in the face of blatant imperfections
- Censorship: The ones in power are unlikely to relinquish their relative superiority. Change will have to occur from the inside out, and likely in the face of deliberate censorship. The tools available to the ones at top are possibly too clever to overcome.
Apathy is something which can only be fixed here and now. The other two challenges should be addressed within the HIPI.
Assuming that the HIPI is everything that has been claimed, what good can come out of it if nobody knows? It was determined that the best way to notify the world of its arrival is through a single message (this one) released through http://medium.com/. If news of the HIPI is found anywhere else on the web it’s because a reader of Medium.com disseminated it.
Those who are reading this message within a desperate world have been given a responsibility, like it or not. The fate of mankind’s future rests in their hands. Nobody owns the HIPI or is in charge of its release. If someone has ideas on how to make any part of this message or the software better it is hoped that they’ll accept the initiative and, at a minimum, spread the good news.
Installing the HIPI
Having a dot-com address would allow people to quickly and easily use the HIPI, however central systems are vulnerable to censorship and other forms of manipulation. For matters related to freedom and societal changes it’s important to work on local databases and exchange data through file merging utilities (such as Git, SVN, CVS, etc.)
The database files are encoded in JSON format and, for now, there can only be one used at a time. The active database can be found at the following location.
The default “cortex.json” has been seeded with limited information. It is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the HIPI without incurring the performance penalties that have begun to emerge on larger databases. There is a comprehensive knowledgebase reaching 30 MB in size with XXXX possible dialog pathways. To activate this version the following steps should be followed.
- Backup the default database by renaming the file
- Activate the comprehensive database
- Refresh the web-browser. Prepare to wait up to a minute for start-up.