5 Tips for HUBweek Attendees
HUBweek is right around the corner and we can’t wait to see you there! With over 120 events and experiences taking place throughout the week, we thought we’d share some tips to help you prep for the week ahead:
- Mark your calendar. We’ll be providing a quick reminder email 48 hours before each of your registered events, but be sure to plan ahead and hold time for HUBweek on your calendar. Click here to sign in to your Eventbrite account and see what HUBweek events you’ve registered for
- Apps are awesome. You can download our HUBweek app for Apple, Android, Google, and Blackberry devices in the app store, and can also access it any time here. Your go-to-guide to HUBweek, you’ll be able to create your personalized schedule, receive last-minute updates from the team, check out speakers and content, and join the conversation by chatting with other attendees
- Print your tickets. While it’s great to have an electronic copy of your ticket, it’s always a good idea to keep it old school and bring your printed ticket with you to the event
- Invite your friends! There are still dozens of events and experiences to register for at HUBweek.org. Here are five we’d recommend: the Faneuil Forum with Michael Sandel, Lunch with Change Makers, Building and Growing a 21st Century Career, Demo Day, and the Closing Party, featuring Brew the Charles
- Stay in touch. Have any questions regarding your events? We’ve got your back. Feel free to contact us at hello@HUBweek.org, on Facebook, or on Twitter with any questions
We’ll see you at HUBweek!