The LORD reigns! Let the earth rejoice! Let the multitude of islands be glad! Clouds and darkness are around him. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. A fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries on every side. His lightning lights up the world. The earth sees, and trembles. The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the LORD,
at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. The heavens declare his righteousness. All the peoples have seen his glory. Psalms 97:1–6 WEB
We see and experience the Lord Jesus in action in this way:
- When we pray in faith and make declarations based on the Word of God!
- - When we preach, with great conviction and power the Gospel, that is: that Jesus suffered and died for our sins on the cross, that He was buried and that He wasraised from the dead on the third day, repentance and forgiveness of sins in the name of Jesus!
- - When we minister healing in the name of Jesus!
- - When we drive out demons in the name of Jesus and people are set free!
- - When we minister the baptism in the Holy Spirit, His fire falls!
- - And when we baptize someone in water, their “old man”, as well as every bondage is burned by His consuming fire when they go under the water and they are raised in the glory of God, submitting to the reign of Christ Jesus as Lord and King!
Hallelujah! Let Your Fire fall on us and through our lives today, Lord Jesus!