Smoking is a nasty, nasty habit. Even smokers know this…yet quitting is hard, and even after you quit, damage remains.
Fortunately, we’re here with a drink that can help reverse those damages.
In particular, ginger, onion, and turmeric form the core of this drink — each of which does a great deal to help clean your lungs.
Check out the recipe below:
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 1 small onion
- Thumb-sized ginger root
- 1 c maple syrup
- 32 oz water
- Mix the sweetener into the water and heat until boiling
- Chop the ginger and onion and add to the mixture, bring back to a boil
- Add the turmeric and lower the heat to medium
- Heat until there is only half the original amount left
- Strain what’s left into a glass container
- Let it cool to room temperature then place in the fridge
- Consume 2 tbsp daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, at least 2 hours after a meal
Smoking may be addictive, but it’s never too late to quit; this drink helps smokers — but it especially helps non-smokers, which you’ll be after you quit!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Originally published on Wordpress