Any tips for non native English speakers who are willing to go the same route?
Gustavo Caetano

Thanks for your question! So long as you have a passport from one of the 8 magical countries (US, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, South Africa, Australia), you can teach English in Korea on the E2 visa. Personally, I think this is an unfair requirement because there are more non-native speakers of English than native speakers, but I digress… China, Thailand, and Vietnam will probably have more lenient nationality requirements to teach there. And absolutely, you can find a job while in your home country. Most people start looking here:

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.