Skin CareSolar D — The Smart Sunscreen
You may think you know everything there is about sunscreen but there’s a revolutionary product in town called Solar D. It’s a vitamin D friendly sunscreen that is designed to let in some of the UVB light that our body uses to naturally produce vitamin D whilst screening out the harmful melanoma-causing UV rays.
They also have a Kid-friendly version which I love! Their sunscreens are free from parabens, oxybenzone, PABA and are made in Australia using safe ingredients.
This has become a handbag necessity, I have also been putting a bit on my face before applying my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, it’s not sticky or greasy and smells quite nice.
- Apply 20 minutes before going in the sun.
- Reapply after swimming, towelling or excessive perspiration.
- Store it below 30°C
- Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Octyl salicylate
Let’s be Sun Smart and Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and the choice to review are 100% my own!