How to Mint my Crypto Todler.
The much anticipated Crypto Todler minting us upon us! We are so happy to see the Hodler community grow close over the last few months and are thrilled to let each and every Holder have the chance to expand the Hodler Universe by minting a Todler!
A few things to note before you begin to mint.
- Your Hodlers act as a MintPass of sorts. There is no need to rush to mint a Todler because you hold the two Hodlers that can Mint that Todler. No need for a gas war in the Hodler Universe. ✨
- ANY two Hodlers can mint a Todler regardless of their gender or if they are a bot.
- There will be the option to “Bulk Mint” or “Mint.” Depending on the amount of Hodlers you have, you may want to choose your minting method accordingly.
- IMPORTANT. We don’t recommend minting more than 50 in one transaction.
Connect your Wallet.
- Go to the website navigation bar at the top of the Hodler Website and select the “MY WALLET” option.
- A new page with the MetaMask logo should pop up. Select the “CONNECT WALLET” option
- Your MetaMask browser extension should populate in the top righthand corner of your screen prompting you to first log into your wallet and then connect to the Hodler website.
How to Mint one Todler at a time.
- In your wallet page you will want to select the “MINT TODLER” button on the righthand side of the screen.
- And now the fun begins.
- First, you will select a Hodler from each column on the sides of the page. These will be your Todlers parents. For more information about how traits will be selected see Hodlers NFT Project Update #6 8/30/202.
- After you have selected the two Hodlers who you want to draw traits from to generate your Todler, select the “MINT TODLER” button.
- If you have more than the number of Hodlers shown on the page, use the toggle arrows beneath the Hodlers available to see more.
- Once you select the “MINT TODLER button, a pop-up will appear confirming that you want to mint a Todler using the Hodlers selected.
- NOTE: You can check if your Hodler is available to mint a Todler. Once a Hodler is used to mint a Todler, they can not mint another.
- You can also check to see if the Hodler is available to mint a Todler by going to that Hodler’s page. If that Hodler has a Todler next to it, the Hodler can not be used to mint a Todler.
- After you click the “MINT” button, your MetaMask should prompt you to approve the transaction and once completed, you should see a BIG GREEN BOX that reads, “Todler(s) has been successfully minted!
- Your Todlers should then populate in your OpenSea wallet. You may have to wait a few moments and if the process is taking longer than expected, just click the “refresh metadata” button pictured below.
How to Mint Todlers in Bulk.
- Our “BULK MINT” option will allow you to mint multiple Todlers instead of minting them one by one.
- The ‘BULK MINT” option doesn’t allow you to choose the Hodlers that mint a Todler. This is decided based on the order they are stored in your wallet.
- First, select the “BULK MINT” button.
- Next, a pop-up box should prompt you to type how many Todlers you would like to mint in bulk. Type the number in and select the “MINT” button.
- Just like minting individually, your MetaMask wallet will prompt you to approve the transaction, and once approved you will see a BIG GREEN BOX that reads, “Todler(s) has been successfully minted!
- Similar to the process above give this some time and check OpenSea to see your BEAUTIFUL NEW TODLERS!!!
- The first reveal is expected in about 1 hour. After the first reveal, the next reveal will take from 5–60 minutes per token (depending on demand). Usually not more than 10–15 minutes.
How to Mint Directly Through the Smart Contract
TAKE YOUR TIME MINTING THIS WAY!
Step 1. Go to the contract on Etherscan
Step 2. Open the “Contract” tab.
Step 3. Connect MetaMask. Click “connect to web3.”
Step 4: Fill out the mint form, click “write”, then confirm the transaction in Metamask.
Keep calm and Hodl on. ✨