How to Survive Christmas
We asked our clients (people who are older and are a lot wiser than we are) for tips on how to survive this festive season.
- Try and have family fun and not family stress.
- Tell everyone beforehand “no drama”. Especially your drunk uncles.
- Share the work- tell your family “I’ll make the food if you’ll help wash up”.
- Take some adult time out to recuperate.
- Ask a CAREGiver to help out at home so you can spend more time with the family (Home Instead has you covered!)
- Stay hydrated! Make sure everyone has lots of alcohol :)
- Make an excuse and kick people out so you can have an early nights sleep.
- Ignore your doctor’s order for “no salt and no sugar” for just one meal!
From the Home Instead family to yours, Merry Christmas!