The Story of Hussain Al Nowais
Mr. Al Nowais’s expertise expands across a variety of sectors, including finance and energy, and has earned him numerous high-level positions with public and private organizations.
The Abu Dhabi government selected Mr. Al Nowais to serve as the head of the Senaat, the largest industrial conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates that maintains control of over 25 billion AED in assets. He is also the Chairman of the Khalifa Fund, which focuses on promoting Emirati entrepreneurship, and is on the Board of Trustees at the science-focused Khalifa University.
Public or Non-Profit Positions
- Chairman of Senaat
- Chairman of Khalifa Fund
- Board of Trustees Member for Khalifa University
Private Sector Positions:
- Chairman of ALNOWAIS Investments
- Vice Chairman of ABRAAJ CAPITAL
- Chairman of Waha Capital
- Board Member of Rotana Hotels and Real Estate Investment Company
- Board Member of National Petroleum Services
- Chairman of MENA Infrastructure Fund