Top Reasons that Establish New Zealand as a Preferred Overseas Education Hub
Are you planning to study in New Zealand? Well, we understand why! A beehive of cultural richness with a blend of celebrated universities, this country has it all. The top universities of New Zealand are ranked among the best in the world, making it a nucleus for students everywhere.
You can study for either academic or more practical qualifications, gaining everything from entry-level certifications to diplomas, degrees as well as doctorates. What’s more, these institutes are based nationwide, so you can study anywhere you wish to. Where else does one get such sort of flexibility?
The keynote factors as to why anyone should choose the top universities of New Zealand over any other could be:
- The stature and reputation of the nation is unquestionable when it comes to academics as well as opportunities for young minds.
- Any form of higher education can be pursued in New Zealand without slightest doubt in mind. It has eight universities in all, along with 18 polytechnics and institutes of technology, over 600 private training institutions, 27 English Language schools and more than 20 industry training organizations.
- New Zealand also takes pride in its rich and authentic culture. Vibrant cities, stunning natural sceneries and an unbeatable range of outdoor pursuits, all within a relatively compact area make the students really tick.
- PhD students have to pay the same fees as New Zealand students. There are scholarships available for international PhD students. Each institution has specific scholarship opportunities too.
You can choose from a vast range of top universities of New Zealand, for example University of Auckland, AUT University, Lincoln University, Victoria University of Wellington, University of Otago, etc.
If you are uncertain about how you can approach top universities in New Zealand, you can simply get in touch with experts IDP. Having vast experience in this domain, they can not only help you find the perfect university as per your preference but can also help you settle down at your chosen location with utmost ease. If you have any kind of query regarding the process, including details about visa, IDP is just the institution to seek expert assistance from.
One great advantage to studying in New Zealand is the unique approach the country has towards education. Students here are encouraged to think outside the box and create their own solutions, which is how to develop and then perfect their unique strengths and ideas whilst studying in the New Zealand.
Financial issues not really an issue here!
Even though the cost of studying may vary according to location and university but there are several options you can avail.
- Doing detailed research as to where you want to study depending upon the lifestyle of the city is important.
- Apart from that you can also apply for various scholarship programs that every university has. There are a wide variety of scholarships available to international students in New Zealand. These scholarships are provided by New Zealand government, educational institutions, private sources and foreign governments.
- The work and study programs in the universities are very flexible and every full-time international student is allowed to work 20 hours in a week while studying.
When you study in New Zealand, you’ll discover a unique country — the ultimate outdoor playground with excellent study opportunities. It’s a safe and welcoming community with a world-class reputation for cutting-edge research and creative energy. For more details about IDP.