IMMLA completes the Pre-ICO 2.0 stage. Just about 200 ETHs remained to the close of presale.
This is the last chance to get a 43% discount on tokens! The Pre-ICO 2.0 stage ends on November 3rd.
Why IML token?
- IMMLA is a working system, because core Logismart ERP-solution functions in dozens multinational companies. Before ICO IMMLA presented pre-alpha version of its system and Proof of Concept of its blockchain.
- 36% of IMMLA transportation revenue is spent to redeem and burn of IML tokens based on a smart contract function;
- At the moment the IML token is 43% cheaper than it will cost during the next round of…
Silent period of IMMLA Pre-ICO 2.0 finishes in 6 hours — at 00:00:00 (UTC+3) October 18, 2017. Hurry up to make your investments before the start of marketing campaign!
IMMLA started Pre-ICO 2.0 on October 15, 2017. Pre-sale will last until November 3, 2017.
It’s planned to raise 600 ETHs during Pre-ICO 2.0.
The placement price will include a 43% bonus to the ICO price, and special conditions will be provided for those who invested during the Pre-ICO and ICO — bonus in 10% of the tokens. More of that contributors in Pre-ICO will receive 10% bonus (plus to their tokens bought during Pre-ICO 1.0). These bonuses will be paid at the expense of IMMLA team tokens (43% bonus — instantly, 10% — after the end of the round).
Thank you for your support!
IMMLA started Pre-ICO 2.0 on October 15, 2017.
Pre-sale will last until November 3, 2017.
It’s planned to raise 600 Eths during Pre-ICO 2.0.
“In order to raise the pace gained in the last 4 months and strengthen the negotiating positions with private placement by investors, IMMLA intends to hold an additional limited PreICO 2.0 round”, — Mikhail Astakhov, IMMLA co-founder said.
During the Pre-ICO 2.0, the placement price will include a 43% bonus to the ICO price, and special conditions will be provided for those who invested during the Pre-ICO and ICO — bonus in 10% of the tokens. More of that contributors in Pre-ICO will receive 10% bonus (plus to their tokens bought during Pre-ICO 1.0). …
1. The IMMLA team appreciates the interest and support of all those who took part in the ICO round, who believed in our project and its ability to make better international logistics and trade. At the same time, this round of financing wasn’t long enough for a number of reasons, so the large investors with whom negotiations are held cannot enter ICO until its end. We would like to give them more time, but we have a strict obligation to the ICO participants to finish the round and return the investments made, if softcap is not reached.
2. Nevertheless, we persist to move towards the creation of a unique logistics product. Finding the required investments remains the main item on our agenda now. We intend to use all the opportunities, which are given to us by the trust of our investors and the deep interest of potential users of the IMMLA service. In order to increase the pace gained in the last 4 months and strengthen positions in negotiations with private placement investors, IMMLA intends to hold an additional limited Pre-ICO 2.0 round. Its features will be the limitation of funds raised to just 600 ETH .It will start immediately after the end of the current ICO round. During the Pre-ICO 2.0, the placement price will provide a 43% bonus to the ICO price, and special conditions will be provided for those who invested during the Pre-ICO and ICO — bonus in 10% of the tokens. More of that our early contributors will receive 10% bonus (plus to their tokens bought during Pre-ICO 1.0). These bonuses will be paid at the expense of IMMLA team tokens (43% bonus — instantly, 10% — after the end of the round). …
We very appreciate your support and contribution to our project.
Our team make all the best during ICO and are working hard to reach the soft-cap until the deadline. At the same time, we understand that there may be barriers that we will not be able to overcome before October 15.
Therefore, in advance we notify our community of the following:
1) Whether the soft-cap is reached during the current token sale or not, IMMLA team continues to work on the development of the product;
2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of Pre-ICO and ICO campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens in expense of immla team…
IMMLA ICO finishes in 1 week.
To make a possibility to contribute the project more attractive for investors we’are launching an action. If you get IML tokens before October 15 not less than for 20 ETHs, you will receive 15% bonus in IML tokens after the end of ICO.
Also we prepared a digest the most interesting publications about IMMLA:
— Why IMMLA will change international logistics? Profound interview with IMMLA co-founder Mikhail Astakhov.
— Short text about IMMLA for Spanish speaking supporters
– Video of a webinar of IMMLA co-founders Mikhail Astakhov and Viacheslav Neunyvakin. If you missed it, enjoy!
The project details can be found in White Paper and IMMLA social media pages — Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, as well as in a specialized thread on Bitcointalk.org forum and on our Telegram channel.
IMMLA co-founders Mikhail Astakhov and Vyacheslav Neunyvakin will answer questions of IMMLA community and investors during on air webinar on Friday, September 29, 2017.
Webinar starts at 10.00 UTC+3.
You’re welcome to join the webinar and ask any question on IMMLA and it’s ICO.
Join webinar following the link IMMLA WEBINAR
IMMLA is an International Multimodal Logistics Application based on the Ethereum blockchain. IMMLA mission is a safe and convenient interaction between the cargo owner and the carrier at all stages of the cargo transportation process. …
On 20th September 2017 IMMLA founders Mikhail Astakhov and Vyacheslav Neunyvakin attended ICO event Moscow — the conference dedicated to ICOs.
For IMMLA this gathering in Moscow became another important point of the road-show.
At the conference IMMLA co-founders made a presentation of the service which was followed by private talks with potential investors and partners.
“We saw great interest in IMMLA from both community and private investment firms. That proves we move the right way”, — says IMMLA co-founder Mikhail Astakhov.
ICO event Moscow gathered investors, company founders, experts in ICO field and blockchain specialists.
IMMLA was the only project at the conference that represented real sector of economy. Thus, it got primary attention from attendees. …
The IMMLA consortium will start testing its system in the fourth quarter of 2017 — after the completion of the ICO. Russia will be the first market for IMMLA system testing.
The choice of Russia as a region for testing the system is not accidental. This is due to a number of reasons.
Market capacity. Logistics industry in Russia produces 5.6% of GDP (the same figure for the US — 2.7%, China — 2%). Russian forwarding services market is estimated at $1B per year and 5% of logistics market turnover. …
Tokensale of the International Multimodal Logistics Application (IMMLA) successfully started on September 15. We have even won hackers battle.
IMMLA is the first open logistics platform based on blockchain solutions that is capable to dramatically change the way of contracting of cargo logistics. We are working on the same blockchain front as Maersk. This is a reason of a great interest to our project.
Speaking about great interest, not only investors are interested but vultures trying to steal money. However, about this a little later.
First of all, we are exited of community support of IMMLA. Many pre-ICO participants, including the largest ones, supported us. We are in final talks with several major investors. …