1. The IMMLA team appreciates the interest and support of all those who took part in the ICO round, who believed in our project and its ability to make better international logistics and trade. At the same time, this round of financing wasn’t long enough for a number of reasons, so the large investors with whom negotiations are held cannot enter ICO until its end. We would like to give them more time, but we have a strict obligation to the ICO participants to finish the round and return the investments made, if softcap is not reached.
2. Nevertheless, we persist to move towards the creation of a unique logistics product. Finding the required investments remains the main item on our agenda now. We intend to use all the opportunities, which are given to us by the trust of our investors and the deep interest of potential users of the IMMLA service. In order to increase the pace gained in the last 4 months and strengthen positions in negotiations with private placement investors, IMMLA intends to hold an additional limited Pre-ICO 2.0 round. Its features will be the limitation of funds raised to just 600 ETH .It will start immediately after the end of the current ICO round. During the Pre-ICO 2.0, the placement price will provide a 43% bonus to the ICO price, and special conditions will be provided for those who invested during the Pre-ICO and ICO — bonus in 10% of the tokens. More of that our early contributors will receive 10% bonus (plus to their tokens bought during Pre-ICO 1.0). These bonuses will be paid at the expense of IMMLA team tokens (43% bonus — instantly, 10% — after the end of the round).
The purpose of this round of funding is to update the Legal framework and strengthen marketing for the Private Placement and ICO rounds from October 16 to December 30, 2017. The amount of funds planned to be attracted during this round is based on offers and negotiations, and ranges from $ 4.7 to $ 33 million.
3. The round of the current ICO will be completed at 16:30:00 (UTC+3) on October 15, 2017. The return of funds invested in the framework of the round will be initiated immediately. The Pre- ICO 2.0 round will be started at 17:00:00 (UTC+3) on October 15, 2017 and will last until 00:00 (UTC+3) on November 3, 2017.
4. During the Pre-ICO 2.0 round, new IML tokens will be issued. They will be combined with the tokens released during the previous round of Pre-ICO at the end of the second round.
5. During the Pre-ICO 2.0 there will be the fork of Ethereum, that’s why the round can be suspended for a period of up to 24 hours in order to determine the major register.
6. In terms of investment, we are guided by the parameters stated in White Paper 2.0, so we see for ourselves the possibility of providing funding rounds in 2018, limited by the obligations of the maximum number of tokens.
7. The IMMLA team understands that our platform creates additional value for the international logistics market following by the reduction of costs of international trade. Therefore, we are persistently and confidently moving towards this goal, regardless of any obstacles that arise in front of it.
IMMLA continues its movement forward!